Pumpkin Poppers | FoodGaZm..

Pumpkin Poppers

cheapest car insurance, cheap auto insurance, cheap auto insurance, CREDIT CARD, Structures Annuity Settlement, CHEAP CAR INSURANCE, CAR INSURANCE, HAIR beautiful, hosting, Mesothelioma Law Firm, Asbestos Lawyers, Life Insurance Co Lincoln, forex, home insurance, Personal Injury Lawyers, Mortgage Adviser,




These turned out delicious! I added the 1/2 tsp. of baking soda in addition to the 2 tsp. of baking powder called for in the recipe. Plus, I was all out of regular milk, so I substituted half-and-half. Turned out wonderfully! I will definitely make again. It also appears that 3/4 cup of pumpkin is about half of a regular can of pumpkin. So I froze the rest of it for the next time I make these.

Recipe >> Pumpkin Poppers @ hwescott.blogspot.com