Glazed Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal Bread | FoodGaZm..

Glazed Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal Bread

cheapest car insurance, cheap auto insurance, cheap auto insurance, CREDIT CARD, Structures Annuity Settlement, CHEAP CAR INSURANCE, CAR INSURANCE, HAIR beautiful, hosting, Mesothelioma Law Firm, Asbestos Lawyers, Life Insurance Co Lincoln, forex, home insurance, Personal Injury Lawyers, Mortgage Adviser,




This bread is delicious.. and I love that both applesauce and oatmeal are involved! What a nice healthier treat!  I’ve been thinking of making a quick bread without bananas or squash for a little while now, so this just perfectly fits the ticket! I halved the recipe, because I only have one loaf pan, and I also replaced the greek yoghurt with just more applesauce (lactose intolerant, I just never keep yoghurt around). It came out perfectly! Just sweet and moist, mmmm (=

Recipe >> Glazed Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal Bread @ lovelylittlekitchen.com