Pineapple Whip | FoodGaZm..

Pineapple Whip

cheapest car insurance, cheap auto insurance, cheap auto insurance, CREDIT CARD, Structures Annuity Settlement, CHEAP CAR INSURANCE, CAR INSURANCE, HAIR beautiful, hosting, Mesothelioma Law Firm, Asbestos Lawyers, Life Insurance Co Lincoln, forex, home insurance, Personal Injury Lawyers, Mortgage Adviser,




I made this, was really good, but made it with almond milk the first time, and with soy almond the second. I have a “Bullet” blender, the new one with the ice shaver blade which works well for this.

But I cut down on the amounts so it wasn’t so much at a time though, more like a single serving size and added some vanilla protein powder to it too. It actually mixed well, nice and thick! I also made my last one with some frozen mango, added a little more tropical flavor to it, tasted really good too! I used trivia instead of honey though? No extra calories added that way. I enjoyed it so much! I’ll be making it all summer long, and even through the winter! Maybe I’ll add some more and different fruit too it and see what I can come up with.

Recipe >> Pineapple Whip @ detoxinista.com