Strawberry Cookies With White Chocolate Chunks | FoodGaZm..

Strawberry Cookies With White Chocolate Chunks

cheapest car insurance, cheap auto insurance, cheap auto insurance, CREDIT CARD, Structures Annuity Settlement, CHEAP CAR INSURANCE, CAR INSURANCE, HAIR beautiful, hosting, Mesothelioma Law Firm, Asbestos Lawyers, Life Insurance Co Lincoln, forex, home insurance, Personal Injury Lawyers, Mortgage Adviser,
Five stars when using 8 ounces of cream cheese instead of the 3 ounces noted in the recipe. Because I did not have a cookie press and wanted to do something a little different (other than simply making drop cookies), I chilled the dough for about 1 hour and then rolled the dough into small balls, pressed a Hershey's kiss in the middle, and sprinkled the cookies with colored sugar. They turned out great.




This recipe works so well for press cookies. I tried two or three other recipes with horrible results and now I always use this one.  I will definitely be making this again. I believe another reviewer said she added some Jello mix to her batter with great success. I think I will try doing that next time--maybe use strawberry Jello for Valentine's day when I have to make cookies for my daughter to bring to preschool.

Get the recipe here >>  Strawberry Cookies With White Chocolate Chunks @ omgchocolatedesserts.com