Apple Pie Egg Rolls



I found this recipe on pinetrest and thought it was extremely interesting so i tried it tonight... I have made these with a healthier twist. You can BAKE these instead of fry them. Preheat your oven to 425. Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray (I used butter flavor.). Place the rolls seam-side down and lightly mist with more cooking spray. After 10 minutes, flip them and cook additional 10 minutes (total of 20). Apples soften up nicely and no deep-frying mess.

I mixed some brown sugar and butter in with my apple mixture. SO good!!! I'll definitely make these again. We got a gift of a bushel of MacIntosh apples and I sort of made these as an afterthought when all the other apples were used up. These turned out to be one of my favorite things we used all those apples for! They're so simple to make..

Recipe >> Apple Pie Egg Rolls @ spendwithpennies.com
=====================