FRESH STRAWBERRY-PEACH PIE | FoodGaZm..

FRESH STRAWBERRY-PEACH PIE

cheapest car insurance, cheap auto insurance, cheap auto insurance, CREDIT CARD, Structures Annuity Settlement, CHEAP CAR INSURANCE, CAR INSURANCE, HAIR beautiful, hosting, Mesothelioma Law Firm, Asbestos Lawyers, Life Insurance Co Lincoln, forex, home insurance, Personal Injury Lawyers, Mortgage Adviser,


I love this pie! There is nothing tastier in the summer! I've never bought the store bought strawberry glaze. I followed the recipe from Joy of Cooking that calls for 3 c hulled and crushed strawberries. Strain and then add 1/3 c sugar, 1 tbsp lemon juice, 1 tbsp cornstarch (red food coloring if desired--I leave it out, but it does mean the pie is pink without it). Cook all ingredients over low heat until thick/transparent and cool. For the crust, I'll use a storebought one or make my own.

Recipe >> FRESH STRAWBERRY-PEACH PIE @ mamaplusone.com

=============